Immár életemben harmadik alkalommal készülök Szentpétervárra. Most egy kurzust fogok ott hallgatni, ha végre eldöntik mikor kezdődik, és mikor menjek. Már voltak jegyeim holnapra, de nemsokára megyek a vasútállomásra és kicseréltetjük őket egy későbbi időpontra. Legszívesebben azt mondanám, hogy soha többet nem megyek az oroszokhoz (mert ez a bürokratikus ügyintézés kikészít, na meg hogy soha nem tudnak semmit előre, hogy hogy lesz), de májusban és ha minden igaz nyáron is leszek ott. :)
Most forest management-et fogok hallgatni, és egy orosz koliban lesz a szállásom, ami a finnek szerint totál nomád. Sok ember egy szobában, közös konyha, és nincs minden szobához saját hűtő! Azért azt hiszem, hogy túl fogom élni. Ha minden jól megy márciusban néhány barátommal is össze fogok tudni futn.
Preparing for Saint Petersburg, for the third time in my life. I will take a course there, in case they will decide when it will start and when should I go. I already had tickets (for tomorrow) but today I'll go and change them to some later date. Sometimes I wish I would never go again to Russia - because of them bureaucracy, and nobody knows anything - but I will go again in May and hopefully during the summer too. :)
I will have a course called forest management and live in a student dormitory, which is totally nomad according to the Finns. But in my opinion it is not that hard to survive in a shared room, with common kitchen and no fridge in the rooms for a few weeks. Can't be much worse than some dormitory in Hungary. And if everything goes well I can meet with one of my friend (who studies with me in Joensuu) there again, cause she will be back for a while again.
Most forest management-et fogok hallgatni, és egy orosz koliban lesz a szállásom, ami a finnek szerint totál nomád. Sok ember egy szobában, közös konyha, és nincs minden szobához saját hűtő! Azért azt hiszem, hogy túl fogom élni. Ha minden jól megy márciusban néhány barátommal is össze fogok tudni futn.
Preparing for Saint Petersburg, for the third time in my life. I will take a course there, in case they will decide when it will start and when should I go. I already had tickets (for tomorrow) but today I'll go and change them to some later date. Sometimes I wish I would never go again to Russia - because of them bureaucracy, and nobody knows anything - but I will go again in May and hopefully during the summer too. :)
I will have a course called forest management and live in a student dormitory, which is totally nomad according to the Finns. But in my opinion it is not that hard to survive in a shared room, with common kitchen and no fridge in the rooms for a few weeks. Can't be much worse than some dormitory in Hungary. And if everything goes well I can meet with one of my friend (who studies with me in Joensuu) there again, cause she will be back for a while again.
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése