Leaving from Ulan Ude
As you've seen on the pictures, we had some 'smaller' train accident, derailing, and (un)luckily we were in the car which was totally broken off from the train after it derailed on a bridge, run through the rocks and finally stopped about 6-700 meters behind the train... But except small cuts and bruises I'm fine, Karol also only hit his head, and of course everything was broken and landed on me in the compartment, like the lady (from the opposite seat)'s ceramic soup bowl (luckily not with hot soup any more) and a just open beer, and basically all the food and stuffs were stored on the table.
I had kind of shock with the lady, and trying to get out from the train car, but Karol was already shooting pictures down. After that we had like the next night sitting in a platzkartny car with a huge amount of people, and by next morning we got new cars (of course not any more air conditioned :) )
The last stop Vladivostok!
This is (the end of) our last day in Vladivostok, it was great! I think the best city we've visited during the trip. It has amazingly great harbors! Huge Ganz (and other) cranes, train cargo transport to sea, ships, Pacific fleet, etc. I wonder if there is any harbor tycoon... :) The only big problem of the city (except traffic jams and too many people) is the fog, which is too common in summer month, as our host said it. But I still managed to swim a bit in the ocean :))
The rest you can see from the pictures :)
Time to fly back to Moscow - hoping a 'smooth' flight!
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése