April 26. Cappadocia
It was great fun! :) Maybe even more
than I expected. So coming to Turkey because of Cappadocia was a
perfect choice!
I arrived here in on 24th late evening,
and managed to get a room in a place I wanted to. Without reservation, of course. :)
The weather was okay on the first day,
but on the second it was totally perfect! On 25th had been on an organized tour visiting the further places... Underground city, many valleys, cathedral, churches, rooms... And had a nice group in the minibus too, we even had dinner together with some of them...in a restaurant where the owner spoke (and lived) in Hungary, and gave us huge discount too. ;)
Yeah, basically millions of ppl are here from the States, most of them teach English in Istanbul.
Today we went a hot air balloon tour. My trip was so budget that I have been 'wasted' a lot of money, but still, worth it. I didn't get too scared, so managed to enjoy the flight. After that we (ppl from the dorm) went the Göreme Open air Museum. It was okay, but toooo many tourist and was not that special.. But after that went a shorter walk to two valleys (rose and red), and later we walked again together with the other to a valley, which was at least shadowy, with donkey-ponies and without faeries. :)
The holiday went absolutely quickly...but one more, the last, day...in an hour going back to Antalya...probably spending the last day in the zoo and on the beach. Swimming in the sea, again! Love my holidays! :)
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése