April 21
I've seen the travertines in Pamukkale, the sunset from hilltop, one guy from the hostel insist to marry me... This was my yesterday in nutshell. After that I took the night bus to Istanbul. And I changed my CS host, as the previous guy have not reply to me message... But at least I will have a place to stay for the next days. :)
I got sunburned again yesterday, so it will be interesting today...
April 23
This will be my 3rd - and last - day in Istanbul. it is a nice city, but a bit took hot for me. First day I have been looking around some of the famous places like Blue Mosques, Hagia Sofia, Grand Bazaar, etc. And around that area. There is a LOTS of tourist. I felt after 10 hours there, that it was enough. :) I also met with a French teacher who gave me some advices what to see.
My host works for tourism, so on the second day I took a cruise on Bosporus. I could have chosen other option, but I felt enough from tourists. :) After that I have been in the spice bazaar, and later on went to the Asian side. It was a great pleasure! Much less tourist! I like the ships (ferries) which connects the two sides. In the evening we had tea with my host and his friends. I drink tea constantly! Everyone offers everywhere... I yesterday I think I had like 7-8, I have lost counting...
Today I might try to get to the arboretum, and also visit the military museum, which was closed on Mon and Tue. In the evening taking a bus to Ankara to meet with a friend. :) And on the next day still go to Cappadocia...
I've seen the travertines in Pamukkale, the sunset from hilltop, one guy from the hostel insist to marry me... This was my yesterday in nutshell. After that I took the night bus to Istanbul. And I changed my CS host, as the previous guy have not reply to me message... But at least I will have a place to stay for the next days. :)
I got sunburned again yesterday, so it will be interesting today...
April 23
This will be my 3rd - and last - day in Istanbul. it is a nice city, but a bit took hot for me. First day I have been looking around some of the famous places like Blue Mosques, Hagia Sofia, Grand Bazaar, etc. And around that area. There is a LOTS of tourist. I felt after 10 hours there, that it was enough. :) I also met with a French teacher who gave me some advices what to see.
My host works for tourism, so on the second day I took a cruise on Bosporus. I could have chosen other option, but I felt enough from tourists. :) After that I have been in the spice bazaar, and later on went to the Asian side. It was a great pleasure! Much less tourist! I like the ships (ferries) which connects the two sides. In the evening we had tea with my host and his friends. I drink tea constantly! Everyone offers everywhere... I yesterday I think I had like 7-8, I have lost counting...
Today I might try to get to the arboretum, and also visit the military museum, which was closed on Mon and Tue. In the evening taking a bus to Ankara to meet with a friend. :) And on the next day still go to Cappadocia...
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése