In the evening - after the rain - I just went to take some pictures, which I repeated after the dinner too. Pamukkale is expensive. Especially if you eat in a restaurant, and not just some 'faster' food.
But a clear advantage of traveling alone: you get a big glass of wine on the house from the waiter in the restaurant...exactly when you are thinking to order one ;)
April 20
Time to visit the Travertines and Hierapolis. After that back to Denizli, and probably take a bus to Istanbul. Or to Izmir. Let's see. :D
But a clear advantage of traveling alone: you get a big glass of wine on the house from the waiter in the restaurant...exactly when you are thinking to order one ;)
April 20
Time to visit the Travertines and Hierapolis. After that back to Denizli, and probably take a bus to Istanbul. Or to Izmir. Let's see. :D
Nice trip, you are really lucky to be there! Turkey is one of the most wonderful contry I had a chance to visit. I am not sure if you have a chance to explore the eastern part of the country, but I strongly recommend to visit Erciyes and Aladaglar.
VálaszTörlésHave a nice time! :D
Are you going alone?
VálaszTörlésThanks Dani! Unfortunately my time is limited and was focused only on the wester part...But I am planning to come back :)
VálaszTörlésFanni, yes, alone, but I had no problem at all.